Business Online & Mobile Services
Bar Harbor Business Online
This electronic service is designed to enhance your online banking experience. From a single log in, you’ll be able to check your account balance, transfer funds, view eStatements, pay bills and much more. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
- See account listing and details.
- View transactions, history and balance information.
- Transfer funds between linked accounts: one-time, future or automatic recurring transfers.
- Pay bills. (See Bar Harbor Bill Pay information below for details.)
- Using the widgets, configure how information is displayed as well as which accounts are displayed.
- Place a stop payment.
- Set up multiple user levels.
- Secure “token” access.
- Send and receive secure messages between you and the Bank in the Message Center.
- Set up Alerts to monitor your account activity. Alert types include: events, balance, item and personal. Alerts can be sent via email, text message or within Bar Harbor Business Online.
- Receive eStatements and eNotices. (See eStatement information below for details).
- Download transaction history in various formats including text file, spreadsheet (.csv), Quicken®/QuickBooks™, IFF, QIF, and OFX.
- For approved users: Send domestic wires, Initiate ACH transactions: Create files within the system or simply upload them, Remote Deposit Capture using a scanner and single sign on with enhanced reporting (See below for details).
To view a demo of Bar Harbor Business Online, click here.
To get started with Bar Harbor Business Online, click the link below:
Bar Harbor Online Browser Compatibility
To ensure your safety, we continually update our technology. Please check here for the most up to date browser recommendations to keep your online banking experience running smoothly.
Bar Harbor Bill Pay
Take your online banking experience one step further with our free online bill payment service. Bar Harbor Bill Pay* is a dynamic bill payment process where you can pay all your bills in minutes! In addition, you can also receive your bills electronically right in Bar Harbor Bill Pay and make payments – all in one location! Below is a sample of what you can do:
- Pay bills.
- Set up multiple user levels.
- Receive eBills from participating companies.
- Access payment history and pending payments.
- Set up same-day, future and recurring payments.
- Specialty checks: Gift checks especially designed for birthdays or other special occasions; donation checks with additional features to make gifts in honor or memory of someone; you can even send an email letting them know you made a donation.
- For approved users: Process payroll direct deposit.
For a demo of Bar Harbor Bill Pay and electronic billing click here.
We offer free electronic statements and notices for our customers.* Receive your statements the day they are released or know the next day if there were insufficient funds in your account. eStatements will build up to 18 months of history. Once enrolled in eStatements, you can use the Reconciliation Wizard to balance your statement! You can even add additional email addresses of people you want to receive a copy of your eStatement, like a bookkeeper.
Already use Bar Harbor Online? Simply log in, click the Documents tab, and follow the steps to enroll for eStatements.
Bar Harbor Mobile
Bank safely and securely anywhere. Our Bar Harbor Mobile app is available for web-enabled mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.* Download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to start mobile banking today. New to mobile and online banking? First enroll in Bar Harbor Business Online to create a username and password, then you can download the Bar Harbor Mobile app to access mobile banking with the same credentials. Here’s a sample of what you can do with Bar Harbor Mobile:
- Access using a smartphone or tablet by downloading the app. (BH Mobile)
- Check your account balance and view transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit checks (for qualified users).
- Bill Pay, ACH transactions, Remote Deposit Capture, and wire services are not available.
Click below to download the Bar Harbor Mobile app today.
Access your accounts using both traditional cell phone and smart phone. You can view account balances, view transaction history, and receive alerts. To enroll in Text Banking follows these steps:
- Log in to Bar Harbor Online using a computer (see details above).
- Click Settings, Mobile Settings, Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions.
Mobile Deposit (for qualified users)
Add Mobile Deposit* and you can deposit checks electronically with your iPhone or Android device. Using Bar Harbor Mobile, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. Within Bar Harbor Mobile, click Mobile Deposit and agree to the terms and conditions. Once approved, the deposit button will display, allowing you to deposit checks.
To deposit checks with Mobile Deposit follow these steps:
- Required Endorsement for Mobile Deposits is: “For Mobile Deposit” Please write this on the back of the check prior to taking the photo.
- Take photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the dollar amount
- Select your account and deposit
Remote Deposit Capture
Make deposits from your desktop. This technology offers businesses the ability to make deposits to their accounts quickly and efficiently without leaving the office. This is particularly helpful during periods of high activity. All you need is a computer, secure internet connection and a bank-provided scanner (fees apply). For more information contact us today.
* Internet service provider fees and/or mobile carrier fees for messaging and data plans may apply.