All personal checking accounts require a minimum $25 deposit to open.
Please scroll to the left to see the table
|Edge Checking*||E-Choice Checking||Simple Checking||Preferred Checking||Health Savings Account|
|Monthly Service Charge||$10 monthly paper statement fee||$6||No ||$8||No |
|Avoid Monthly Service Charge||Sign up for eStatements||Sign up for eStatements||No ||$500 average daily balance, or $50,000 in consumer deposits, or consumer loans of $100,000 or more||No |
|Earns Interest||No||Yes, tiered rate**||No||Yes, tiered rate ||Yes, tiered rate|
|Debit/ATM Card||Yes, no checks available||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Check Images Received||No ||Yes|| |
|Yes ||No |
| || |
* $1 fee for over-the-counter withdrawals.
**Each month, qualify to earn a premium interest rate on the first $10,000 and up to $25 in non-BHBT/LSB ATM fee refunds when all monthly qualifiers are met:
- Use your debit card for at least 12 purchases (excludes pending and ATM transactions), and
- Have at least one electronic (ACH) credit or debit on the account, and
- Access Online Banking at least once during the statement cycle, and
- Sign up and remain enrolled in eStatements.
NOTE: See Deposit Account Agreement and Deposit Accounts Fee Schedule for additional fees and conditions.