Announcing account updates, new opportunities, and community banking that’s better than ever.
Check this page often for updates on upcoming system changes.
As you may know, Lake Sunapee Bank recently merged with another community bank, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust of Maine. We would like to tell you about some important ways we’ll grow stronger together.
On May 22, 2017, we will unveil a new lineup of products and services, using the best ideas and innovations of both banks. Here you will find all of the information you need, and highlights about what you can look forward to.
- A Guide to Account Updates gives you details about changes and describes new opportunities.
- The Account Agreement and Disclosures booklet includes important terms and conditions for your information and reference.
Look for a new, more versatile checking account lineup, better online banking and stronger borrowing choices, to name a few. Above all, we’ll stay true to our community banking roots while preserving the local branches and banking relationships you’ve come to know and trust. Expect to see:
- An improved checking lineup for every lifestyle
- More lending opportunities for you and your business
- No changes to our Lake Sunapee Bank branch network or our quality personal service
- Unlimited access to Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branches
Please click the links to the right to learn more. If you have any questions, call us at 800-281-5772. We thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you as northern New England’s leading community bank for many years to come.