Lake Sunapee Bank offers personal and business insurance through its affiliate, McCrillis & Eldredge Insurance, Inc. With a number of insurance products to offer, McCrillis & Eldredge’s personalized service can tailor the right fit for your insurance needs.
- Homeowners Insurance – protection for home, out buildings, personal belongings, additional living expenses, and personal legal liability
- Auto Insurance – protection for personal injury, damage to someone else's property, bodily injury to others, or bodily injury caused by uninsured motorist
- Renters Insurance – protects your belongings and provides personal legal liability when you are renting an apartment, condo, or house
- Personal Umbrella – provides an extra layer of liability coverage that goes above and beyond the liability limits of your home and auto insurance policies
- Recreation Vehicle Insurance – policies available to protect both liability and/or physical damage for watercraft, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and ATVs
- Life Insurance –The death benefit is income-tax free and can be used to cover funeral expenses, repay debt, to provide education, to pay estate taxes, or any other expenses survivors may incur - Term Life and Whole Life policies are offered
- Other Personal Insurance policies - bonds, flood, health, and builder’s risk
For more information visit www.nhinsurance.com or call McCrillis & Eldredge at 603-863-3636
Not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency. Not deposits of or guaranteed by any bank.